4 users
1k+ views
Lietmotiv
December 8, 2004
Member since 12/31/2001 🔗
113 posts
From the site:

Quote:

Opening day has been rescheduled Tenatively to Dec 16th due to unfavorable weather. We expect weather this weekend and next week to be more favorable to make snow. Stay tuned to this space for more information. Also, Military Weekend has been rescheduled to Dec 17th-19th.

Not a suprise here. Wonder how Snowshoe is doing.
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
December 8, 2004
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
Quote:

From the site:

Quote:

Opening day has been rescheduled Tenatively to Dec 16th due to unfavorable weather. We expect weather this weekend and next week to be more favorable to make snow. Stay tuned to this space for more information. Also, Military Weekend has been rescheduled to Dec 17th-19th.

Not a suprise here. Wonder how Snowshoe is doing.

I spoke to Snowshoe management this morning and they not only plan to be operational this weekend but also to open more terrain at Silver Creek.
Lietmotiv
December 8, 2004
113 posts
I will try to post a first hand report on Friday and Saturday evening on the conditions at snowshoe.
langleyskier
December 8, 2004
Member since 12/7/2004 🔗
824 posts
I talked to a representative from whitetail and they said they plan to open the 18th!!
jimmy
December 10, 2004
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts
I've been glued to TL's webcam the last couple days. Kind of depressing, it seems like you can see the white disappear. From the White Lightning view it looks like they might have the top covered. Anyone know for sure? Do they have the fire power and will they get enough help from Ullr to make it open Thursday? Current plan is to leave Wheeling Wed 12/15 after work, get our pictures taken wed nite and make first tracks Thursday morning. Patience sucks!

jimmy
Lietmotiv
December 14, 2004
113 posts
Timberline has a photo gallery up. Check it out. Some nice pics.
Timberline Gallery
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
December 14, 2004
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
I tried to add the XML file to my RSS reader, My Yahoo, and it won't let me.
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.