Blue Knob pictures?
3 posts
3 users
1k+ views
(Anonymous)
April 25, 2002
i have been able to find pictures of just about every ski resort (i like to see pictures before i visit) but i have not been able to find any good pictures of Blue Knob, PA...if anybody could assist me it would be appreciated.
JimK - DCSki Columnist
April 26, 2002
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
BK has never been great in the PR Dept. Are there no photos on www.blueknob.com ? I agree that some good photos mean as much to me as a bunch of text when considering a ski trip. If you've skied elsewhere in the midatlantic, but not BK, check it out, even if just for a day trip. Try to go when they have some decent natural snow. The scale at BK is a little bigger and bolder than most ski mtns in our region. The weather is often more extreme too. www.skibumnews.com has a couple of stories on BK, possibly with photos, click on "more feature articles".
Roy
April 27, 2002
Member since 01/11/2000 🔗
609 posts
Blue Knob is a resort to check out when there has been lot's of natural snow. Their snowmaking system is not extensive. For under 3 hours drive, it is my favorite mountain. 1000 vertical and some single blacks that challenge single black runs from anywhere.

This year I did not go because those blacks never opened. Next year, I think we'll be ok though. Please Ullr?

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?