Preseason / Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals, pass it on...
9 posts
7 users
1k+ views
RodneyBD - DCSki Supporter 
November 21, 2022
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
259 posts

Always fun to hear about both near and far flung lift ticket deals during the shopping season.  A few I have come across:

Wisp 4 packs $259 thru 11/28, valid any day and transferable

Wintergreen has the same deal

Camelback has a 3 pack for three different days, $189, loads on a RFID card

Shawnee has 3 packs for $156, valid any day and transferable

Farther afield:

"P Tickets" at Pico, $59 valid any day this season, on sale through 12/15

REI is selling midweek lift tickets to Stratton for $109

Banff and Lake Louise 25% off through 11/28, one can dream!

Grumpy dad
November 22, 2022
Member since 11/7/2021 🔗
144 posts

my friend lives near banff, and travels to other resorts to ski  (shrug)

Guess even the hottest trophy mountain can look ordinary and boring, you need a new set of moguls to play with. 

Me, im content with the icy bumps I get here on the east coast, they take care of me and I take care of them.  

Wait...what were we talking about again?

Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
November 22, 2022
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts

From November 22 - 29, 2022, The Mountain Collective offers a $25 discount on all passes. Use passcode 25OFF at checkout.

https://mountaincollective.com/

superguy
November 22, 2022
Member since 03/8/2018 🔗
518 posts
If you find yourself in Utah for a bit before Christmas, Brighton has the Bright-n-Early pass that gets you unlimited access until Dec 23 for $249. The purchases price can be used as credit toward a full season pass product.
Grumpy dad
November 23, 2022
Member since 11/7/2021 🔗
144 posts

I wonder how many people will be assuming 7S will have a white friday sale, wanting to buy the 7 pack and receive 8 as a bonus?

7S should have done a better job of leaving up their pricing before/after so people know what this 'whole epic thing' is all about.

I miss the days when the local stores carried Pepsi cans with a $7 off coupon to 7S.  Imagine if today pepsi cans had a $20 off coupon to 7S

wgo
November 23, 2022
Member since 02/10/2004 🔗
1,666 posts
Anybody remember the days when ski shops would sell discount lift tickets? I remember some pretty good deals in the early 2000's on a trip to SLC. Closer to home, I remember being able to get discount tickets to Wintergreen and Snowshoe at Freestyle in charlottesville.
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
November 23, 2022
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

wgo wrote:

Anybody remember the days when ski shops would sell discount lift tickets? I remember some pretty good deals in the early 2000's on a trip to SLC. Closer to home, I remember being able to get discount tickets to Wintergreen and Snowshoe at Freestyle in charlottesville.

Different era.  Imagine if the resorts hadn't spent money upgrading snowmaking and lifts in the past 20 years?

There are resorts in the northeast that offered discounts during early season along the lines of what was available for 2019-20.  At the new Boston ski show last weekend, it was possible to find deals.  Last season there weren't any.

pboulay
November 28, 2022
Member since 11/21/2013 🔗
16 posts

From Timberline:

superguy
November 29, 2022
Member since 03/8/2018 🔗
518 posts

I remember those days. I think you can still pick up discounts for Brighton in SLC at some grocery stores and ski shops.

Brighton still has some deals available until Dec 2:

Deals and flash sales | Brighton (brightonresort.com)

2 day go card - valid any day, no blackout, transferrable: $169

5 day twilight card - valid any 5 nights from 2pm-close, transferrable: $275

Bright-n-early pass: Unlimited skiing until Dec 22, price can be credited to a season pass product.

Sunday River has tickets as low as $55 on select days until November 30: Cyber Monday Sale at Sunday River Ski Resort

Sugarloaf also, until Nov 30:  Cyber Sale (sugarloaf.com)

Loon too:  Special Deals at Loon (loonmtn.com)

You can earn Boyne Rewards points with the purchases.

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?