Hey John...
6 posts
4 users
ski_guy_59
November 16, 2004
Member since 11/9/2001 🔗
221 posts
Info is finally available on the spring break ski trip through the TRiPS organization at UF...sounds like I'll be staying on the east coast.

$939 UF Student Price
Five-day Lift tix includes: Breckenridge, Vail, Keystone, Beaver Creek and Arapaho Basin

Roundtrip airfare to Denver, seven nights of lodging at Pine Ridge Condos

26 February to 5 March

It would be nice...but that cost is nearly what I pay for a semester of tuition. I just can't afford it while in college!
JimK - DCSki Columnist
November 29, 2004
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,964 posts
Hi Jarrett, for the cost I'm paying for my oldest daughter to attend one semester at American U here in DC I could get about a dozen of those trips. Sigh, guess I'm staying on the east coast this year also.
This is the first time I've used this forum. Wonder if you're the only one that will see this reply, or do the other folks get it as well...if, like me, they finally think to look in the columnists forum.
Regards,
Jim Kenney
ski_guy_59
December 2, 2004
Member since 11/9/2001 🔗
221 posts
Hey Jim. American is a great university. My costs next semester for tuition will be about $1,500. Unless I can make it cheaply to John's condo at spring break, Christmas will be my only trip. I think we are the only ones that can even see this forum. Hopefully someone else will stop by soon and say hey!
Scott - DCSki Editor
December 6, 2004
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
I'm here. At least when I remember to check it.

- Scott
ski_guy_59
December 6, 2004
Member since 11/9/2001 🔗
221 posts
The remembering to check part is what I struggle with too! New things take time to get used to, but I like having the forum for us to throw things against the wall and see how much sticks. Know what I mean?
johnfmh - DCSki Columnist
April 19, 2005
Member since 07/18/2001 🔗
1,986 posts
I just stumbled onto this area today. Sorry for not replying but the whole deal is moot now.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.