3 posts
2 users
1k+ views
Scott - DCSki Editor
November 14, 2004
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Hi folks,

I've been making some minor enhancements throughout DCSki over the past several days. The Recent Comments section now allows you to easily see recently-posted comments on Q&A entries in addition to articles and resorts. And the Weather page now has a snow cover map of the United States, showing the amount of snow on the ground. It's updated daily. Looks like there's some good snow cover right now in Colorado and Utah. Not so much (yet) on the East Coast.

- Scott
comprex
November 14, 2004
Member since 04/11/2003 🔗
1,326 posts
Quote:

And the Weather page now has a snow cover map of the United States, showing the amount of snow on the ground. It's updated daily.
- Scott

Scott, I'm having trouble finding the map; all I get is the local links.

EDIT: Ah, found it off the front page not Menu-> Weather. It's really in each individual resort page.
Scott - DCSki Editor
November 15, 2004
Member since 10/10/1999 🔗
1,249 posts
Quote:

Quote:

And the Weather page now has a snow cover map of the United States, showing the amount of snow on the ground. It's updated daily.
- Scott

Scott, I'm having trouble finding the map; all I get is the local links.

EDIT: Ah, found it off the front page not Menu-> Weather. It's really in each individual resort page.

DCSki Weather is localized for seven different regions. You can set your default location, in which case you'll automatically go there when you click the main Weather link. If you haven't set a default location, then you must first select a region, and then you'll get detailed weather. Once you've drilled down you should see a section that lets you set the current location as your default location. (You need to have cookies enabled in order to save the default.)

- Scott
DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.