Great Improvement...but I have a question!
4 posts
4 users
3k+ views
4 users
3k+ views
Sometime last season I wrote and suggested that it would be great if the actual web site for each resort was at the top of the resort profile rather than somewhere below. I thought you answered that this would be a feature in the new DCSki site. Alas, if it is here, I can not find it.
It is a bit of a pain to have to scroll through much of the resort write-up in DCSki to find a resort's actual website to click on. I suspect that many simply put the actual resort website as a "favorite" on their computer. But if it were at the top of a resort description, then perhaps folks would log on to DCSki and then click on the resort address...giving you even more visitors to this great site. Again, congratulations on a fantastic redo of the DCSki website.
The Colonel
It is a bit of a pain to have to scroll through much of the resort write-up in DCSki to find a resort's actual website to click on. I suspect that many simply put the actual resort website as a "favorite" on their computer. But if it were at the top of a resort description, then perhaps folks would log on to DCSki and then click on the resort address...giving you even more visitors to this great site. Again, congratulations on a fantastic redo of the DCSki website.
The Colonel

I agree, it would be nice to have a convenient way to get to the specific resort websites. A links page with the local resorts all-together along with some other common skiing links would be nice. Or at least move the links to the beginning of the resort profiles as suggested above.
BTW, looks like it might be time to take down the red circle over the snowgun on the main page.
BTW, looks like it might be time to take down the red circle over the snowgun on the main page.

Done and done. (Hey, we're nothing if not responsive.) 
You'll now find a link to each resort's official web site near the top of each DCSki Resort Profile, and the snowgun with the red circle across it has been jettisoned off the home page.

You'll now find a link to each resort's official web site near the top of each DCSki Resort Profile, and the snowgun with the red circle across it has been jettisoned off the home page.

I was just looking over the resort profile section and I noticed you still have the old website for Laurel Mountain linked. I know now there is a link on that site to get to the new one but the old site says it will only remain up for a limited time. Just wanted to give you the heads up on that one.

