Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Seven Springs, Pennsylvania
|Vertical drop:||750 feet|
|Longest run:||1.25 miles|
Seven Springs Mountain Resort is located in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania, not far off the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Seven Springs is an hour east of Pittsburgh.
One of the most popular resorts in the region, Seven Springs offers a diverse collection of slopes, trails, and glade areas. Thanks to its location, Seven Springs is blessed with an average annual snowfall of 135 inches, which it supplements with snowmaking. The resort features seven terrain parks, and has been recognized as home of the #1 terrain parks and pipes on the East Coast by readers of TransWorld SNOWBoarding and SKI magazine.
Two 6-seater high speed lifts help shuttle visitors efficiently to the top of the slopes. The resort runs a strong Snowsports School, providing a wide variety of professional instruction for skiers and boarders of all ages. While the skiing and snowboarding are great, Seven Springs is a true destination resort, providing a wide variety of activities on- and off-slope including the largest snow tubing park in the region, a full-service spa, year-round sporting clays, bowling, miniature golf, two arcades and an indoor pool. In the spring, summer, and fall, Seven Springs offers a full canopy tour, a zipline course, an 18-hole golf course, a large outdoor pool and much more.
Getting to Seven Springs Mountain Resort
|Wind Speed:||16 mph|
Weather supplied by the National Weather Service. Errors or reporting delays may be possible.
Apr 7, 2015 at 4 am
News about Seven Springs
- November 27, 2014 - The 2014-2015 ski season is about to kick off. While many people will be hitting the stores on Black Friday, diehard skiers and snowboarders will be pointing their cars away from the shopping malls and towards the mountains — where they’ll find a variety of ski resorts launching their winter season.
- November 9, 2014 - Pennsylvania’s Seven Springs Mountain Resort has kept busy with capital improvements over the past year. Enhancements include re-graded slopes, additional snowmaking, a new experience-based instruction program, and a new dining option.
- October 19, 2014 - Cool temperatures. A landscape full of golden hues. Fall has arrived, bringing a fantastic display of foliage and the promise of a ski season just around the corner.
- May 31, 2014 - Depressed that the winter season is over? No worries. Mid-Atlantic ski resorts will provide plenty of activities this summer to distract you from the fact that there is no snow on the ground. Here’s a look at the summer offerings of many local resorts.
- February 17, 2014 - Jim Kenney first visited DCSki 15 years ago. He soon became an active contributor, documenting his family’s ski adventures locally and across the country. In this detailed retrospective, Jim reflects on his 15 years of writing stories for DCSki.
No future events at this time.
Seven Springs Webcams
Note: Webcam images may not be up to date.
Forum Topics Related to Seven Springs
Updated one year ago by GGNagy
Updated one year ago by snowsmith
Updated 2 years ago by hockeydave
Updated 2 years ago by Sincraft
Updated 2 years ago by noob2
Updated 3 years ago by djop
Updated 3 years ago by djop
Updated 3 years ago by jimmy
Updated 3 years ago by Laurel Hill Crazie
Updated 3 years ago by mgdbgj