Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Seven Springs, Pennsylvania
|Vertical drop:||750 feet|
|Longest run:||1.25 miles|
Seven Springs Mountain Resort is located in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania, not far off the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Seven Springs is an hour east of Pittsburgh.
One of the most popular resorts in the region, Seven Springs offers a diverse collection of slopes, trails, and glade areas. Thanks to its location, Seven Springs is blessed with an average annual snowfall of 135 inches, which it supplements with snowmaking. The resort features seven terrain parks, and has been recognized as home of the #1 terrain parks and pipes on the East Coast by readers of TransWorld SNOWBoarding and SKI magazine.
Two 6-seater high speed lifts help shuttle visitors efficiently to the top of the slopes. The resort runs a strong Snowsports School, providing a wide variety of professional instruction for skiers and boarders of all ages. While the skiing and snowboarding are great, Seven Springs is a true destination resort, providing a wide variety of activities on- and off-slope including the largest snow tubing park in the region, a full-service spa, year-round sporting clays, bowling, miniature golf, two arcades and an indoor pool. In the spring, summer, and fall, Seven Springs offers a full canopy tour, a zipline course, an 18-hole golf course, a large outdoor pool and much more.
Getting to Seven Springs Mountain Resort
|Wind Speed:||0 mph|
Weather supplied by the National Weather Service. Errors or reporting delays may be possible.
Today at 5 am
|Machine Groomed||20-32" base||33 of 33 trails open
14 of 14 lifts open
News about Seven Springs
- December 3, 2016 - A new bistro, upgraded snowmaking and snow grooming, and enhancements throughout the Lodge will greet guests at Pennsylvania’s Seven Springs Mountain Resort this winter.
- November 27, 2016 - The Thanksgiving Holiday weekend saw the opening of several ski areas in the Mid-Atlantic region, thanks to a recent stretch of cold temperatures that enabled productive snowmaking.
- November 23, 2016 - Thanks to the arrival of wintry temperatures last weekend and the snowmaking it enabled, Seven Springs Mountain Resort announced that it will open for skiing, snowboarding, and snow tubing on Friday, November 25, the day after Thanksgiving.
- November 20, 2016 - On Saturday, November 19, temperatures in the Washington D.C. area climbed above 70 degrees. Then a cold front swept through. It brought temperatures down to the freezing mark in a matter of hours. At higher elevation areas, it brought snow and snowmaking at some local ski resorts.
- December 23, 2015 - There was once a time when it snowed in the Mid-Atlantic in December. Sadly, this is not one of those years. On Christmas Eve, temperatures are forecast to reach the mid-70s — possibly smashing records. As a public service, and to help you get through the next couple snowless weeks, DCSki presents this series of photos showing snow.
No future events at this time.
Seven Springs Webcams
Note: Webcam images may not be up to date.
Forum Topics Related to Seven Springs
Updated one month ago by hockeydave
Updated one year ago by Laurel Hill Crazie
Updated one year ago by marzNC
Updated one year ago by fmi1
Updated one year ago by Scott
Updated 3 years ago by GGNagy
Updated 3 years ago by snowsmith
Updated 3 years ago by hockeydave
Updated 4 years ago by Sincraft
Updated 4 years ago by noob2