I assume Whitetail/Roundtop aren't worth it this week?
4 posts
3 users
2k+ views
DrSandy420
February 6, 2020
Member since 11/13/2015 🔗
22 posts

Specifically for tomorrow ”” Friday Feb. 7.

Unfortuantely this is the only free day I have to ski for a while (possibly the rest of the season) but after the weather this week I assume both of these places are a mess.

If anyone's been to either within the past few days, please report back on conditions.

DrSandy420
February 8, 2020
Member since 11/13/2015 🔗
22 posts

DrSandy420 wrote:

Specifically for tomorrow ”” Friday Feb. 7.

Unfortuantely this is the only free day I have to ski for a while (possibly the rest of the season) but after the weather this week I assume both of these places are a mess.

If anyone's been to either within the past few days, please report back on conditions.

Obviously I skipped Friday... now I have the option of going tomorrow (Sunday). I normally avoid these two resorts like the plague on weekends. Can anyone comment on what the crowds may be like at either place Sunday morning? I already know conditions will be slushy.

SteveinDC
February 9, 2020
Member since 03/21/2018 🔗
15 posts
Whitetail wasn't bad in terms of crowds today. No real waits for lifts. Just the standard sort of crowding on the runs and the runs getting skied out by about 1 pm. Not great, but as good as it's it's likely to get this season at Whitetail.
skiracerx
February 11, 2020
Member since 11/24/2008 🔗
226 posts

No crowd at Liberty on Sunday 8am to 2 pm , minor wait front lift at park comp time.

The resorts are not done. They can make snow fast and we have temps coimng in fri -sat this weekend. 

The pattern is ying yang few days ssoft mild few days colder. 

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?