Release your words, not your bindings.
Home
PA MD VA DC Swap dates 2019 add if ya know
8 posts from 5 users
Updated 14 days ago
Jump to Newest Post
28 days ago

Good day, well rainy - getting a start on the list and will add to my online cal.

Sept -  From last year:

Usaully a sale end of sept at Sun and SKI 

Pro Fit Ski and Sports VA no swap in Sept - Nov 17th will be the only swap Benifits Whitetail Ski Patrol 

Waiting on WorldCup in PA 

Soon October to be updated 

If you know have a date send a reply. The B&M owners should take advantage of the free publicity . if you want to connect Social media 

October last Year was: Liberty Pa, Whitetail Pa, Ski Tunes Pa, Ski haus MD, DC Ski Center

Thanks 

27 days ago

Ski Swap 2019

Pro Fit Ski - Nov 17, 2019 (Sunday) start 8:30 am.  (checked with Brian D. today)

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
26 days ago

I know it’s not near DC, but for anyone in NC the Cataloochee Ski Swap is Dec. 7-8, 2019.  The App Pre-Season Sale and Swap runs Oct. 11-20.

26 days ago

marzNC wrote:

I know it’s not near DC, but for anyone in NC the Cataloochee Ski Swap is Dec. 7-8, 2019.  The App Pre-Season Sale and Swap runs Oct. 11-20.

I wish there was one in the Triangle or the Triad.  App is the closest to me and it’s still 3 hours away.

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
25 days ago

Keith_Moon wrote:

marzNC wrote:

I wish there was one in the Triangle or the Triad.  App is the closest to me and it’s still 3 hours away.

Wintergreen usually has a swap the Friday after Thanksgiving.  Haven’t ever gone but I think it benefits the Wintergreen Ski Patrol.  I might be up for carpooling from the Triangle this year.  First time in a while that I’ll be home Thanksgiving week because my daughter is in college at UNC Asheville instead of a boarding school somewhere up in New England.

16 days ago

Freestyle in Charlottesville: Nov 2 and 3

marzNC - DCSki Supporter
15 days ago

The Wintergreen Ski Swap that’s a fundraiser for the Wintergreen Ski Patrol is on Black Friday per usual, Nov. 29, 2019.

Ad: Seven Springs Mountain Resort

Snowcat got your tongue?
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.20 seconds