3 posts
1 user
1k+ views
marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
October 4, 2018
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

To: Folks who live in driving distance of Leesburg, VA

Know any women curious about Inside Ski at Pro-Fit, the ski training center with a ski deck (rolling carpet)?  They are holding a special evening clinic for women only on Oct. 18, 6-9pm. For $49 I would go if I lived closer.  I'm thinking that once the word gets out, the session will fill up. At least 4 spots are taken already.  RSVP is required.

*** WOMEN’S NIGHT 10/18/18 at Inside Ski at Pro-Fit, Leesburg, VA

On Thursday, October 18 from 6-9:30 p.m., the training center is offering a Women’s Night where you can experience the ski deck, check out some of the latest equipment/apparel for the upcoming season and generally socialize with your winter friends. If you are interested in boots, ski shop staff will be available to help you with boot fitting and offer information on the best skis and boots for your ability level. 

The cost of this event is $49 which includes time and instruction on the ski simulator, skis and boots for your use (you may use your own boots if you choose), yummy refreshments and special discounts offered on equipment, clothing and accessories for those attending.

This event is limited to 12 spaces. To RSVP please email Nancy Deely at insideskicenter@gmail.com.

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
October 4, 2018
3,246 posts

For more about the "ski deck" look here.

http://www.dcski.com/forum/90855

I had a chance to try it out last Dec.  Definitely a work out.  Having a mirror is a bit weird, but helpful for seeing exactly what your skis are doing as you move ankles, knees, hips, etc.

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
October 10, 2018
3,246 posts

Have heard there are still a few spots left as of Oct. 9 for the Women's Night on Oct. 18, 6-9pm.

https://insideski.com

DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?