3 posts
3 users
2k+ views
JedSki
October 11, 2016
Member since 10/1/2016 🔗
1 posts

Hello!

The cool weather has me itching to make turns!!!

I am interested in a seasonal rental - and I am happy to vacate should you sell.  I am looking for a reasonable 1-2 bedroom seasonal rental at Snowshoe for the months of Dec - March (4 months). Non-smoker, professional adult (meaning NO parties / college kids), with a 10 year old and a 13 year old looking to spend many weekends on the mountain. I have had seasonal rentals in the past and it's a great way for condo owners to know that their place isn't vacant during the winter, to know who the tenant is, and to avoid the headaches of weekly / weekend rentals and cleaning fees. I am happy to take care of small maintenance issues should they arise. Hoping to hear from you soon!

- Can provide reference from past owner

- Certainly open to vacating for holiday weekends, etc. for higher renting opportunities for owner

- Will take great care and leave place clean always

- Happy to meet and provide personal references

- If the property should sell, I will vacate!

- May be interested in off-season dates

Thanks!
Jed

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
October 11, 2016
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,581 posts

Hey Jed - not being smart here but these are becoming harder to find.  Weekends and holidays have become a little to valuable to offer much of a discount.  Tack on personal use by the owners and there just isn't much wiggle room on pricing.  

tcichecki
October 11, 2016
Member since 04/4/2014 🔗
12 posts

I've heard to talk to the ski school instructors. Some of the more seasoned own condos at the hill and would gladly stay in at the hotel if able to profit. 

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?