Snowflex a week in review
3 posts
2 users
2k+ views
Antoine
July 19, 2015
Member since 10/20/2014 🔗
275 posts

So today starts the week that im gonna be spending at snowflex.. I know that my of you have been debating a trip to snowflex so in a week or so time you will know weather or not its worth taking trip out there or not

AndyGene
July 30, 2015
Member since 09/9/2013 🔗
229 posts

So how was the snowflex?

Antoine
August 3, 2015
Member since 10/20/2014 🔗
275 posts

AndyGene wrote:

So how was the snowflex?

I spent a week on it in the va summer heat. I had to find methods to not overheat. One of which where to lay in the sprinklers that keeps the serface skiable. The surface is really soft if u fall , so i found my self doing stuff i normally would not be doing. There are 2 lift a "glove eating" rope tow for the bunny hill and a poma to get to the top. I know a lot of ppl here do not like terrain park but thats really all there is, reason being because you cant get good edge holds on the surface at hight speeds so it's really a perfect thing for a terrain park. There is also a 3 and a 6 foot jump but u get much more air then that (the kicker is thag hight) you can also go off the side booter that still gives you some air. Also they have a quarter pipe wich is quite fun. The biggest issue to me is how fast u can run out of speed at the bottom because its flat and has minimal water coverage, also the surface form large "ripples" that can be anoying.

i have some more to write up in this this is just a overall review.

DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.