5 posts
5 users
1k+ views
rmcva
February 23, 2015
Member since 01/28/2004 🔗
187 posts

Hi Everyone,

After over 36 years working with the government, I have now retired and moving on.  I have always enjoyed reading the posts here on DCski and will continue, even though I have now moved to South Carolina.  The mid Atlantic resorts have all been lots of fun and chasing storms a few years back was very exciting.  Each resort has their good and some bad but my take is that any day on the slopes is a good day.  The wife and I plan to do lots of travel so hopefully some distant resorts will be in our future.

I am also selling my house near the base of Snowshoe Ski Resort (unrestricted area with no fees) and if anyone is interested please PM me - I don't want to do anything wrong here on the site - so PM if you want info/details.

Big thanks also to you Scott - this site is always a great resource and everyone's post helps to make it for what it is.

I'll keep lurking and do a post every now and then but once again - thanks to everyone and enjoy the skiing and be safe.

Ricky

JimK - DCSki Columnist
February 23, 2015 (edited February 23, 2015)
Member since 01/14/2004 🔗
2,971 posts

Best wishes Ricky.  I have room on the Geezer Ski Bum tour bus!!  I have bumped into a lot of people from SC on my ski travels.

bousquet19 - DCSki Supporter 
February 24, 2015
Member since 02/23/2006 🔗
779 posts

Congratulations, Ricky, and all the best!

Woody

eggraid
February 25, 2015
Member since 02/9/2010 🔗
510 posts

Congratulations and enjoy!

kwillg6
February 25, 2015
Member since 01/18/2005 🔗
2,067 posts

Best wishes.  You can still stay in touch.  I'm officially retired too.  

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?