Rentals around Seven Springs
5 posts
4 users
5k+ views
plateau-reached
October 29, 2013
Member since 12/20/2011 🔗
88 posts

Hi, I'm interested in getting some tips on renting a house at (or nearby) Seven Springs for a few days this winter. Looking for something that can sleep at least 6-7, near the slopes. Haven't done my research yet... I'm coming here first for insiders' tips. Feel free to message me privately if that's easier. 

Laurel Highlands
October 29, 2013
Member since 10/29/2013 🔗
54 posts

I have found the best options to be just outside the resorts.  Prices are lower, and you generally have more privacy and unique places than with the condos at the resorts.  Numerous places are listed on HomeAway.com  Here is a really neat place perched along a stream that is just down the road: www.SylvaniaMountainLodge.com

56fish
October 29, 2013 (edited October 29, 2013)
Member since 11/4/2011 🔗
73 posts

Lodge above very nice and, very close to Laurel Mtn Inn.

plateau-reached
January 10, 2014
Member since 12/20/2011 🔗
88 posts

Any other tips? At this point, I guess it's more last-minute since my group wasn't able to book in advance.

I have a group of about six people looking for a weekend in February. Not looking for anything fancy. What would be the best options/places to search?

GGNagy
January 15, 2014
Member since 01/5/2006 🔗
504 posts
I reccomend http://www.pennscenicview.com/. Nice cabins. Picturesque settings and a short drive to 7s and HV

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?