In an odd convergent twist of fate, I will be off Ogasaka and on P02s next season.
no way! outstanding! ok fast 20 second summary:
1) even tho a twin-tip, not a park ski; i think they gave it a kick tail to release easy, which it does.
2) good (for me) in up to 1 foot of pow; any deeper, go wider.
3) Titanal construction is not overly "heavy" and makes it good at speed.
4) I can link turn putting my inside hand down on the snow just as good as the P01's - it's the sidecut.
5) Good western ski for poking around a lot like the old Dynastar Inspireds I had but more sidecut and no upper speed limit.
6) Don't force it - like all Palmers they are not race skis. Just tip over with full body inclination. If you can turn your chest slightly into the hill so you eliminate any hip angulation. Be patient and end your turn going across the fall line.
7) Most of all have fun!!!!