Old shut down ski stores merged = new Ski Center LTD
3 posts
3 users
8k+ views
RodneyBD - DCSki Supporter 
September 20, 2018
Member since 12/21/2004 🔗
259 posts

Did anyone post this on DC Ski, did I overlook? Pretty cool for the local scene- https://www.skicenterltd.com/service/about/

ksampson3
September 20, 2018
Member since 01/9/2012 🔗
80 posts

I was in there the other day to drop off some skis to get mounted and to have some boot work done. The store is much smaller than the old location in Spring Valley (DC) as it is only one floor. It looks like they've gotten out of the clothing game as there was very little in the way of coats and pants on display. They did have a lot of thermal wear, gloves, and hats, though. Lots of boots and skis to choose from. While I was there, they were just getting in their shipment from Liberty Skis. 

It was nice seeing some of the same faces from the old store as Brian was behind the counter. He always gives great customer service. Their location is pretty convenient as it's right off of Shady Grove on the way up to White Tail and Liberty. They have a Sale weekend planned for Sep 27th to 30th. Details are in the link that you attached. 

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
September 20, 2018
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

RodneyBD wrote:

Did anyone post this on DC Ski, did I overlook? Pretty cool for the local scene- https://www.skicenterltd.com/service/about/

Yeah, we talked about when the merger happened.  What's new this fall is the location and the name: Ski Center LTD.  I vaguely remember hearing that it was quite a drive for Brian to Reisterstown.  Gaithersburg is a much more convenient location for anyone in the DC/NoVA area.  Becomes direct competition for Pro-Fit in Leesburg, where Inside Ski is located.

"The Ski Center LTD's physical store has recently moved to 15944 Luanne Drive in Gaithersburg, Maryland - a new, more centralized location to better serve the region.

The new location is conveniently located just off of both 270 and 370.  We opened at the new location on September 1, 2018 so come on by and check it out!"

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.