Super Bowl Weekend
4 posts
4 users
1k+ views
tskski
January 28, 2018
Member since 03/13/2003 🔗
122 posts

We usually go to 7S for super bowl weekend, we like the convienence of everything under one roof. The rates go up every year though. We have passes  at Snowshoe and I was wondering where would be a good place to watch the game there. Any suggestions? 

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
January 28, 2018
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

Misty's is a sports themed bar at Silver Creek.  I would assume The Junction, Foxfire and Old Spruce would all have the game on in the Village area.

There's also Hoots up near Soaring Eagle or the Fiddlehead at the bottom of the mountain.

crgildart
January 28, 2018
Member since 07/13/2014 🔗
767 posts

I'm taking my daughter to Boone, NC to ski Sugar early Sunday.  Old Boot (Robin) from the other forums (Canadian guy with the Maple Leaf helmet) is probably meeting us there.  We will probably ski from 10-2 then try to be home before the 2nd half.  If Sugar's dedicated Big Birch easy blue trail and lift isn't going to be open we will probably ski Appalachian instead.  Just want to make it all about what my teen girl will enjoy skiing.  This will probably be her only ski trip this season.   Honestly surprised she still wants to take a ski day with dad and pretty happy to oblige that.  I know she will probably drift away from these things for a couple years because... teenagers! 

Bonzski
January 28, 2018
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts

Blue Don 1982 wrote:

Misty's is a sports themed bar at Silver Creek.  I would assume The Junction, Foxfire and Old Spruce would all have the game on in the Village area.

There's also Hoots up near Soaring Eagle or the Fiddlehead at the bottom of the mountain.

Tuques Bar & Grill is best on mountain, Mistys is even but you have to shuttle or drive unless you're staying at SC.  Tuques is above Appalachia Kitchen (across road from WT Express Lift).

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.