Boot heel replacement
6 posts
5 users
5k+ views
oldensign - DCSki Columnist
January 9, 2018
Member since 02/27/2007 🔗
499 posts

I have a reasonably new pair of Nordica boots that the heel has worn down to the screw. the part is replaceable. I tried to order from the Nordica web site but no joy.  

I would think this should be easy to order on line but lost in the web..... Ideas?

Bonzski
January 9, 2018
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts
I had a similar issue with my Langes. I called their support group and they hooked me up.
jimmy
January 9, 2018
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
2,650 posts

Never bought from these folks they're in UK. They popped up when I was looking for some Salomon pads last year.

https://www.skiequipmentuk.co.uk/products/spares/ski-boot-heels-and-toes/nordica-ski-boot-heels-and-toes/

Can your local bootfitter help? 

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
January 9, 2018
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

I found a ski shop that had the sole replacement parts in stock when I had a similar problem a few years ago.  Took a while because I had an older model of Nordica boots.  Ended up getting them at Snowbasin.

crgildart
January 9, 2018
Member since 07/13/2014 🔗
767 posts

Might be able to find a set of used boots same model on eBay cheap to cannibalize for parts.  If you boot up at the parking lot I hihgly recommend getting something to cover your boot soles... boots lill last a LOT longer and you won't be busting your butt on icy spots.  There are much better options available than the old plastic cat tracks of the 80s.. 

oldensign - DCSki Columnist
January 22, 2018
Member since 02/27/2007 🔗
499 posts

Thanks guys. Contacted Nordica and they sent me the parts! Back in action!

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.