Yodel away.
Home
Child care at snowshoe
3 posts from 3 users
Updated 7 days ago
Jump to Newest Post
7 days ago

Does anyone here know if snowshoe offers any sort of babysitting or child care service up on the mountain?  My google-fu is failing me on this.  My son is 1 year old, so he can’t ski, and my wife doesn’t ski.  That covers us for 90% of the trip.  But if she wanted to take a few hours to hit the spa or shop by herself is there a service that will watch him for a few hours?

7 days ago

AndyGene wrote:

Does anyone here know if snowshoe offers any sort of babysitting or child care service up on the mountain?  My google-fu is failing me on this.  My son is 1 year old, so he can’t ski, and my wife doesn’t ski.  That covers us for 90% of the trip.  But if she wanted to take a few hours to hit the spa or shop by herself is there a service that will watch him for a few hours?

Andy - they do but it’s more along the lines of a “Pre Ski School” for 2 - 4 YOs.  I think they have half and full day programs.  I guess your little guy falls outside of what they offer.

https://www.snowshoemtn.com/plan-your-trip/lessons/ski-and-snowboard-school/pre-ski-school

I wish they had what you needed as well as a kennel nearby.  

7 days ago
Do they no longer have daycare? They used to, it was located at Silver Creek.

Ad: Massanutten Resort: Now Hiring Instructors

Snow reason not to share.
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.19 seconds