Take comfort from your loved ones.

Get your rest.

Heal well.

Keep your passion. 

Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
February 25, 2017
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts

Denis, how's the rotator cuff? What a season to be on the sidelines! Maybe you'll get that late season chance to ski Sierra corn.

Denis - DCSki Supporter 
February 26, 2017
Member since 07/12/2004 🔗
2,337 posts

Laurel Hill Crazie wrote:

Denis, how's the rotator cuff? What a season to be on the sidelines! Maybe you'll get that late season chance to ski Sierra corn.

thanks Rob.  I'm counting on it.  We should have skiing into July this year.  Squaw has already stated they'll run until July 4th.  I'm sure mammoth will match that.

the shoulder is doing great.  It feels about 90% to me.  Originally they said 6 months (early may) until skiing again.  3 weeks ago they said next month, which is now Next week.  But I'm scheduled for cataract surgery in march, both eyes.  So it will be April.  And of course that annual backcountry hut trip to Mt. Hood in May.  By then I'll be a bionic man.  

wgo
February 26, 2017
Member since 02/10/2004 🔗
1,666 posts

Denis,

For the positive vibes. When I broke my leg 5 years ago I really appreciated some of the thoughts posted to this forum.

The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
March 1, 2017
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts

My six broken ribs from out of  control snowboarder careening into me are slowly but surely healing.  Still no more skiing for me this season otherwise I would head to Snowshoe's super product!!

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?