Laurel Mountain Ticket Deals
3 posts
2 users
2k+ views
Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
November 16, 2016 (edited November 16, 2016)
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts

I just received this offer from the Laurel Mountain Newsletter (sign up at http://www.laurelmountainski.com/)  

WHITE FRIDAY: Adult Wildcat Five-Pack Special

Get one FREE adult ski and snowboard ticket when you buy the brand new Adult Wildcat Five-Pack on Friday, Nov. 25! You'll get six Laurel Mountain ski and snowboard tickets for just $219, a savings of more than $125!

CYBER MONDAY: Child Wildcat Five-Pack Special

Get one FREE child ski and snowboard ticket when you buy the brand new Child Wildcat Five-Pack on Monday, Nov. 28! You'll get six Laurel Mountain ski and snowboard tickets for just $179, a savings of $115!

That's $36.50 for adult tickets and just shy of $30 for a child's pass. I'm not sure if the tickets are transferrable I never bought any of these types of multi ticket deals.

The new trail map was posted to their web site recently:

The Colonel - DCSki Supporter 
November 16, 2016
Member since 03/5/2004 🔗
3,110 posts

Please remind us again which trails have new or old snowmaking?

MorganB

Laurel Hill Crazie - DCSki Supporter 
November 17, 2016
Member since 08/16/2004 🔗
2,038 posts

Morgan, essentially all the yellow shaded area marked for night skiing is the snowmaking terrain. There is a little more like the two loops marked Old Innsbruck that will have snowmaking but that is the extent of the air/water lines. If management decides to push snow to cover Lincoln Highway remains to be seen but Bob Nutting acknowledge the possibility when I asked during the meeting he sponsored back in March 2015, We can only hope. Innsbruck and Deer Path will have all new HKD snowmaking around 50 guns. The rest of the snowmaking guns are HKDs installed in 1999/2000.

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.