NOVA to Snowshoe
4 posts
3 users
2k+ views
Bonzski
May 25, 2016
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts
Friend from Reston is coming this weekend. What's the best summer time route I can suggest to her?
rbrtlav
May 25, 2016
Member since 12/2/2008 🔗
578 posts

I took VA Rt 7 -> 81 -> 55 -> Patterson Creek Rd exit off of Corridor H -> to 28 -> 66 -> Snowshoe Drive today. Just watch your speed, I have seen radar traps in places this spring where I haven't seen them during winter. Snowshoe or WVDOT has actually placed signs all the way from the Patterson Creek exit to the resort.

Bonzski
May 26, 2016
Member since 10/21/2015 🔗
652 posts

^^Thanks!

remaxagent
July 6, 2016
Member since 07/4/2016 🔗
2 posts

Greetings-Just joined DCSki, been a big fan of this forum for years. For any real estate, lodging or general Snowshoe Resort questions, visit us at: www.SnowshoeResort.net or twitter.com/remaxsnowshoewv or facebook.com/remaxsnowshoeresort

Read the post about replacing PowderMonkey lift, after this past winter, capital improvements have been put on hold. However, the resort has done an incredible job maintaining and keeping everything fresh; the landscaping is lush and weed free, the staff is cheerful and extremely helpful and the summer events have been a hit. Looking forward to Chili Cookoff!

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.