Great customer service at Timberline today...
5 posts
4 users
2k+ views
mook21
January 24, 2016
Member since 12/30/2013 🔗
50 posts

The lift lines started getting long and they were running only 1 lift to the top. I got on Facebook and sent a message and photo. Someone got back to me quickly and within 10 minutes had commitment to start other lift. They listened and also reacted and were very courteous.

snapdragon
January 26, 2016
Member since 01/27/2015 🔗
346 posts

It should have been running in the first place....derrr!!!

David
January 26, 2016
Member since 06/28/2004 🔗
2,444 posts

snapdragon wrote:

Not sure how much time you've spent in rural Tucker County but the biggest issue at Timberline this past storm was getting employees to the resort. There are still >2 ft of snow covering most of the WV secondary roads. They made due the best they could and lift lines on Sunday only got long for a short period of time around 11:30-12:00. By the time they opened the upper lift the line on the main lift has dissipated. 

snapdragon
January 26, 2016
Member since 01/27/2015 🔗
346 posts

30 years

kemperski - DCSki Supporter 
January 27, 2016
Member since 11/10/2013 🔗
228 posts

David wrote:

snapdragon wrote:

Not sure how much time you've spent in rural Tucker County but the biggest issue at Timberline this past storm was getting employees to the resort. There are still >2 ft of snow covering most of the WV secondary roads. They made due the best they could and lift lines on Sunday only got long for a short period of time around 11:30-12:00. By the time they opened the upper lift the line on the main lift has dissipated. 

This,  I was told it was a manpower issue.  I was staying at the bunkhouse Friday and Saturday, that was kind of cool, although the employees in the rooms around me were NOT happy campers.  again, I get that

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.