Snowshoe Updates
5 posts
3 users
2k+ views
Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
September 27, 2015
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

I was in Snowshoe Friday and Saturday to do a little work.  The weather was horrible for the Freefall Festival so I did not take many pics of area improvements.  One thing I did manage to do was to set up a simple webcam in my window pointing at Ballhooter. Ten years later and we finally have reliable internet -  I may upgrade to a better camera but this will do for now.

http://jimandkelly.net/webcam1

I went over to Cupp and got a few pics of the new guns but did not make it down to see if there was any work being done near the new glades area.

Antoine
September 27, 2015
Member since 10/20/2014 🔗
275 posts

That can could be a good thing to put on snowcameast.com

September 27, 2015 (edited September 27, 2015)
1,580 posts

Antoine wrote:

That can could be a good thing to put on snowcameast.com

Great idea!  I put it on there.  I have not been on the site in a while and laughed my butt off at the google ads that popped up.  Since the site refers to "cams" a few ads popped up for Asian Women and Russian Women - definitely not my intent.

dt3
October 3, 2015
Member since 11/15/2009 🔗
24 posts

Blue Don 1982 wrote:

Ten years later and we finally have reliable internet

did they finally find a way to improve service at ML?

October 3, 2015
1,580 posts

dt3 wrote:

did they finally find a way to improve service at ML?

They did some upgrades to make it better but it can bog down with heavy use.  Everyone connects with their phones now.

I put in designated internet service in my condo.  I have my own modem and password protected WIFI for me and my guests.  It works really well.

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.