Yodel away.
Home
Snowshoe $139 3 Day Pass
9 posts from 6 users
Updated 2 years ago
Jump to Newest Post
2 years ago

Interested in our 3-For-All Pass this winter? For $139 you get 3 days of unrestricted lift tickets to be used how you see fit. Consecutively, non-consecutively, weekend, weekday, the choice is yours. There are only 2 ways to get your 3-For-All pass:
1. The passes will be sold here on the mountain during our FreeFall Festival next weekend, Sept. 25-27.
2. We will be having a one-day-only sale on November 7th at the following REI and Alpine Ski Center locations:
REI Locations
Tyson’s Corner, VA
Bailey’s Crossroad, VA
Columbia, MD
Richmond, VA
Pittsburgh, PA – Southside REI
Cincinnati, OH
Columbus, OH – Easton REI
ALPINE LOCATIONS
Knoxville, TN
Charlotte, NC
Raleigh, NC
Greenville, SC

2 years ago

Blue Don 1982 wrote:

Interested in our 3-For-All Pass this winter? For $139 you get 3 days of unrestricted lift tickets to be used how you see fit. Consecutively, non-consecutively, weekend, weekday, the choice is yours. There are only 2 ways to get your 3-For-All pass:
1. The passes will be sold here on the mountain during our FreeFall Festival next weekend, Sept. 25-27.
2. We will be having a one-day-only sale on November 7th at the following REI and Alpine Ski Center locations:
REI Locations
Tyson’s Corner, VA
Bailey’s Crossroad, VA
Columbia, MD
Richmond, VA
Pittsburgh, PA – Southside REI
Cincinnati, OH
Columbus, OH – Easton REI
ALPINE LOCATIONS
Knoxville, TN
Charlotte, NC
Raleigh, NC
Greenville, SC

This is a Snowshoe sale!

2 years ago

Wow, is that really considered a deal? I am sure there is tax which makes the passes at least $50 per day.

2 years ago

chaga wrote:

Wow, is that really considered a deal? I am sure there is tax which makes the passes at least $50 per day.

After I posted, I was thinking the same thing.  

The real “deal” would be over Christmas week, MLK and Pres Day Weekends when the ticket prices are $89 a day at the ticket office. 

2 years ago

It was a deal when it was $99 a couple years ago.  $139 is not a deal when you can buy passses in advance online for about the same price.

2 years ago

jimw wrote:

It was a deal when it was $99 a couple years ago.  $139 is not a deal when you can buy passses in advance online for about the same price.

jimw - you are correct - for you and I this is not a deal.

For the family of four coming in from Georgia for 4 days / 3 nights that are staying in my condo over Christmas break, it’s a HUGE deal. I’m fairly certain SS does not discount lift tickets over Christmas week.  Maybe a few bucks per day to book online but certainly not down to $50.

I’ve been asked to buy 8 of these this weekend for 2 families coming in over Christmas break.  

2 years ago

I still think its a good deal because of flexibility, no blackouts and the days do not have to be consecutive (if it’s the same as years past) I bought them in the past and $99 was definately better, then again for better or worse their window price is higher again.

Buying online in advance I believe ties you to specific dates…. I have a pass but in the past I bought this as a supplement so that my son’s could go with me when they had the time

thanks for the head’s up blue don

2 years ago

Yes, you’re right…not many discounted ligt tickdets over the holidays.

Also the flexiblity of using them whenever is a huge plus…I just wish they were still $99 like the ifrst year.  I bought 30 of them that year. for friends and guests.  I may have to buy one or two for some friends.

Thnaks for trhe post…Snowshoe doesn’t have anything on there website about this.

Jim

2 years ago

Last year these were available for purchase at the Freestyle ski swap in Charlottesville. I wonder if this will be the case this year.

Ad: Canaan Valley Resort

Snowcat got your tongue?
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.20 seconds