Snowshoe Pass "Regional resort swap"?
3 posts
2 users
3k+ views
kemperski - DCSki Supporter 
September 9, 2015
Member since 11/10/2013 🔗
228 posts

I have the Snowshoe ridiculous pass again and was looking at the site to see if there was any evidence that they would do some other intrawest deals like the amazing one they had two years ago of 5 days at Winter Park/Mary Jane for $99 -- no evidence of that but they mention a regional resort swap with no further details 

I believe in the past that was one free and then 50% discount days at Wisp and 7 springs.... Is that the same again?  I'll call and post it if no one knows off-hand

rbrtlav
September 9, 2015
Member since 12/2/2008 🔗
578 posts

From snowshoes page.

"EXLPORE THE REGION!
This program is available for all customers who purchase a 2015 - 2016 unlimited or off-peak/midweek/limited season pass from Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Hidden Valley, Wisp Resort, Blue Knob and Snowshoe Mountain Resort.

SNOWSHOE PASSHOLDERS:
You will receive one complimentary 1-day lift ticket and a 50% discount on regularly priced lift tickets for additional visits to any of the other four participating resorts, excluding Saturdays and holiday periods. Simply present your valid 2015-2016 Snowshoe season pass to the pass office at the participating resorts"

kemperski - DCSki Supporter 
September 9, 2015
Member since 11/10/2013 🔗
228 posts

Thanks ... I really want to make it to Blue Knob this year as a side trip to my visits to the Canaan Valley.   

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?