Massanutten this AM
6 posts
4 users
4k+ views
wgo
February 6, 2015
Member since 02/10/2004 🔗
1,666 posts

Went to Massanutten this morning as a change of pace from Wintergreen. Moguls on Mak Attack and Paradice in great shape and super fun. A great couple of hours!

Bumps
February 7, 2015
Member since 12/29/2004 🔗
538 posts

wgo wrote:

Went to Massanutten this morning as a change of pace from Wintergreen. Moguls on Mak Attack and Paradice in great shape and super fun. A great couple of hours!

I haven't ,are a nut run yet this year. But those are always my favorite runs there!

HardcoreLooper
February 7, 2015
Member since 11/27/2013 🔗
24 posts

Good to hear it's in nice shape.  My oldest daughter and I are headed there on 2/21 with some friends for the day.  Trying to squeeze in a few last days before it's time for golf (which it was today here in RVA, but family plans thwarted that).

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
February 7, 2015
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

wgo wrote:

Sounds good!  Are there bumps on the lower half of Paradice now?  I'll be at Massanutten again for the Pres. Day holiday weekend.

wgo
February 8, 2015
Member since 02/10/2004 🔗
1,666 posts

marzNC wrote:

wgo wrote:

Sounds good!  Are there bumps on the lower half of Paradice now?  I'll be at Massanutten again for the Pres. Day holiday weekend.

Yep, narrow strip of bumps on almost the entire length of Paradice.

marzNC - DCSki Supporter 
February 9, 2015
Member since 12/10/2008 🔗
3,246 posts

wgo wrote:

marzNC wrote:

wgo wrote:

Yep, narrow strip of bumps on almost the entire length of Paradice.

Sounds good!  Guess I need to bring my cold weather clothing.  Lows in the single digits predicted for the weekend.  Way colder than Alta was last week.  My friends' kids may be in for hot chocolate more often than MLK Weekend.

DCSki Sponsor: Canaan Valley Resort

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?