How to ski & snowboard on the Cheap: Skiing and Riding can be inexpensive
2 posts
1 user
1k+ views
skiracerx
September 24, 2014
Member since 11/24/2008 🔗
226 posts

Good Day SNO Friends: 17 years ago that was my mission. The Schools had a deal with the local mountains using the mountain after 4pm . I noticed that and asked the GM (Eric Flynn) at Liberty Mountain Resort why a program could not be added to support the frequent customers, and at a lower price than a season pass. The First NCC season was only for 1 mountain, with the Internet the NCC program became  3 Mountains.  Whitetail, Liberty, Roundtop. 

The Market has 40% of the skiers and snowboarders able to take advantage of this program based on hitting the slopes at least 6 times or more. It is a night program, 4 to 10p Monday - Saturday and starts at 3 pm on Sundays. The program has an option for $20 to add the 40% off days and 40% off the month of december day and night. I routinely get in 25 to 40 times sking on a budget under $500 and that includes gas to get to the mountain. 

I have been running SKIDOME.ORG  for 17 years, not for profit, only beacuse SNO is a passion of mine. Great exercise, sleep well at night and it does fight depression. I also write articles for DCski. I write about racing, techniques, tuning, waxing, and how to use video for improvement. 

If Skiing and Riding is what your into, then check out his program. I pride myself in the best customer service in the world. I want you to be happy. It may fit your budget nicely. Online sign up, Secure credit card and I don't not have access to the funding.

Benifits: No crowds in the evening, more runs per time frame, Flat budget.

We also teach racing (FREE) . Our Team, Zardoz Renegades is in the top 4% in USA NASTAR.

With a zero budget for ADVERTISING passing the word is appreciated.  

Thank You 

Ed Fowler     email:edfowler  @  Skidome.org    (remove spaces) 

skiracerx
November 4, 2014
Member since 11/24/2008 🔗
226 posts

Last day to get Early Bird Pricing Good till Midnight tonight NOV 4.  This Program will save you money. http://www.skidome.org

Ski and Tell

Speak truth to powder.