Conditions at Wisp?
2 posts
2 users
4k+ views
Flatlander
January 30, 2014
Member since 01/13/2014 🔗
8 posts

I am headed to Wisp with the kids on Monday as they have the day off school.  We bought season passes for Snowshoe this year and plan to use our reciprocal passes.  Too far to drive to Snowshoe from Ohio for a day trip.  Looking for any insights on the resort but more importantly how are the conditions lately?  We are driving an extra hour over Seven Springs but figured it would be nice to try somewhere new.

Also, the Snowshoe plan to increase bookings is working on us.  We would normally pick WNY and PA over Snowshoe but with the deal on passes we are spending about 10 nights at the resort spread over a few different weekends.

Blue Don 1982 - DCSki Supporter 
January 30, 2014 (edited January 30, 2014)
Member since 01/13/2008 🔗
1,580 posts

My friend and his wife went down last weekend and said conditions were pretty good.  They got some natural snow a few days ago too.

FYI - don't go to the ticket window to swap your pass.  You have to go around the corner (maybe theiur season pass office) and into the little office and fill out a form.  If you swap at 7S or Hidden Valley, you have to go to their season pass offices.

I stood in line like an idiot at the ticket window only to be told to go to the office.

DCSki Sponsor: Past Yonder: A Human's Views on AI

Ski and Tell

Snowcat got your tongue?