Yodel away.
Home
Still riding!
11 posts from 9 users
Updated one year ago
Jump to Newest Post
2 years ago

The daylight and rider turnout is waning, but the weekly ride@five in Davis is still alive and kickin for at least another week or two! Finally found the headcam recently, so getting some fine-tuning and practice with video for the upcoming ski season! smile

Thursday RIDE@FIVE video on Vimeo
2 years ago
Riding like a bull in a china shop!
2 years ago
In the Snow next Wed/thur…
2 years ago
Originally Posted By: fishnski
In the Snow next Wed/thur…

Hmmmmm…….maybe Mr. Chaga will school on some tele skis instead of my bike, as I was hoping to attend the Ride@5 next week.

If you haven’t had the opportunity to do the Ride@5, you should as its a lot of fun. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend a number of them this summer. Good people & great terrain. Did I mention the post ride $1 PBR’s at Hellbenders?
2 years ago
Did some easy riding this past week with the missus in Canaan. Still very nice.

Looking forward to more fat biking in the snow.
2 years ago
[quote=Looking forward to more fat biking in the snow. [/quote]

Tropical system popped into the weather setup for the next few days & threw a monkey wrench into the Fat tire tracking unless you head way up high.
A day late on the cold air + not the best Snow set up, but this will be a huge storm so we will see.

Very interesting weather watching, watching 3 systems come together in the next few days. Its not your typical 2 lows come together & form a coastal..this one splits off after they merge & one sets up camp just north & west of WV & spins for awhile..stormy for sure but Kinda strange!…next stop on the snow chances point to Halloween..Doesn’t it always Snow around then up in Canaan??
2 years ago
Originally Posted By: chaga

The daylight and rider turnout is waning, but the weekly ride@five in Davis is still alive and kickin for at least another week or two! Finally found the headcam recently, so getting some fine-tuning and practice with video for the upcoming ski season! smile

Chaga - When does the Ride@5 start?
2 years ago
2 years ago
bwahahahah
one year ago
Originally Posted By: chaga

Gonna be in the Davis area soon. What trail is that?
one year ago
Anyone wants to bike to a resort and xc ski upon arrival?
(the weather looks good for Tue, Wed, and Thursday of this coming week)

Ad: Canaan Valley Resort

Sharpen your edges. And pencils.
If you'd like to share your own comments, please log in to DCSki.
Don't have a profile? Create one here.
Page load time: 0.18 seconds